- Identification data
The WEB is exclusively owned by CANNABINOIDS SPAIN, SL, with registered address in Parque Científico Tecnológico de Córdoba-Rabanales 21, Calle Astrónoma Cecilia Payne, Edificio Centauro, módulo B-1, 14014 Córdoba, España, Tax Number (NIF) B56094675, recorded with the Commercial Registry of Cordoba and with contact details as follows: e-mail ___________; telephone number _______________ (hereinafter referred to as the “OWNER OF THE WEB”).
- User Conditions
The access, navigation and, in general terms, use of the WEB attributes the condition of USER, and involves the full acceptance of the general conditions set out in this legal notice.
- Use of the WEB
The USER undertakes to make correct use of the WEB in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and the terms and conditions of use of the WEB.
The USER will be liable towards the OWNER OF THE WEB or towards third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of the USER’S obligations.
The WEB and its services are open and for free access, however, the OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on the WEB to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The USER guarantees the authenticity and validity of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The USER expressly agrees to make adequate use of the contents and services offered on the WEB and not to use them for, among others, the following purposes:
- To disseminate content to be considered criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, as advocating for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as to impede the access of other users to the WEB and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- To try to gain access to the email accounts of other USERS or to restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, in any case, to extract information.
- To infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to infringe the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- To impersonate the identity of another USER, the public authorities or of a third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless dully authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or in case legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without the prior request or consent.
The OWNER OF THE WEB complies with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the Spanish Law 15/1999, dated 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21 December, which approves the Regulation for the development of the Law, and other legislation in force, thus ensuring the correct use and treatment of the personal information, as defined below (“Personal Data”).
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her identity.
Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs that it complies with the provisions of the LSSICE and that it will always ask the USER for the consent to the processing of his or her email for commercial purposes, as the case may be.
In principle, access to the information available on or via WEB does not require any Personal Data to be supplied by the USER. However, when registering at the WEB, using the contact form, or in order to use certain online services, you may be asked to supply some information about yourself, such as contact details (name and first name, profession, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or nationality) when filling in a form.
In this regard:
- The OWNER OF THE WEB will collect personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose specified for each online service. The information will not be reused for a purpose incompatible with the original purpose.
- The OWNER OF THE WEB will disclose information to third parties only if that is necessary for the purposes specified and only to the categories of recipients mentioned. OWNER OF THE WEB will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes. OWNER OF THE WEB furthermore undertakes to take appropriate security measures to safeguard these data from misuse by third parties.
- The data may be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Any USER concerned has the right to obtain access to and rectification of his or her Personal Data. USERS may also under certain circumstances ask to have these data blocked and for the erasure of data about them which they consider to have been unlawfully processed. Finally, USERS have the right to object, on compelling grounds, to the processing of their data.
- In any case, OWNER OF THE WEB guarantees to the USER the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of his or her Personal Data mentioned above, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Intellectual Property
The content of the WEB includes text data and multimedia items such as texts, drawings, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video material, photographs, programmes and the technology described, which are protected by the provisions of national and international law applying to intellectual property.
These textual data and multimedia items are the exclusive property either of OWNER OF THE WEB and/or of their authors and beneficiaries.
USER undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights held by OWNER OF THE WEB and third parties without prejudice to the rights and exceptions provided for by any binding provisions.
Under no circumstances does the access to the WEB imply that, on the part of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of the holder of those rights: (i) authorization or any license on those contents has been granted; (ii) renunciation, transmission or transfer, either totally or partially, of any of the rights to such content (including their rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication) has been carried out.
The reuse (reproduction or use), in whole or in part, of textual data and multimedia items which are the property of OWNER OF THE WEB, and for which OWNER OF THE WEB holds the rights of use, is NOT ALLOWED without the OWNER THE WEB’s prior written consent.
Cookies are data files that are received to the terminal from the WEB and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation, to store data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the USER’s computer and are used to remember the USER’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or page personalization.
The WEB may contain links to social networks (like Facebook or Twitter), although the OWNER OF THE WEB does not control the cookies used by these external networks.
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and handles the data obtained, two different types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that the cookies remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data are processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Further information is available at Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSICE, the OWNER OF THE WEB reports the cookies used on the WEB.
The USER has the following alternatives regarding the information related to cookies:
- Accept Cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice will be hidden on this page.
- Modify setting. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of the OWNER OF THE WEB and modify your browser settings.
Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs the USERS of the possibility of configuring the browser in order to be informed of the reception of Cookies, being able, at wish, to prevent them from being installed on the hard disk.
The following are the links of various browsers, through which you can make these settings:
In case that links or hyperlinks to other websites are available on the WEB, the OWNER OF THE WEB will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents.
Consequently, in no case will the OWNER OF THE WEB assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truth, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Modification of Conditions
The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to carry out any modification that it deems appropriate in its portal, without prior notice, being free to change, suppress or add both the contents and services that are rendered, as well as the form in which they appear presented or located.
- Right of exclusion
The OWNER OF THE WEB will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to those users who breach these terms and conditions of use.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the USER will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force at the time and any controversy will be submitted with exclusivity to the Courts of the city of Barcelona, except for mandatory forums as established by law.
OWNER OF THE WEB maintains the WEB to enhance public access to information about its business activities.
Our goal is to keep this information as complete, accurate and up to date as possible. If errors are brought to its attention, OWNER OF THE WEB will take all possible steps to make any necessary corrections without delay.
The OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the WEB’s performance. The OWNER OF THE WEB also does not assume responsibility for updating the WEB nor does it guarantee that the published information is accurate or complete. Therefore, the USER must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content described on the WEB.
The access of the USER to the WEB does not imply for the OWNER OF THE WEB an obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the sole responsibility of the USER, in any case, to provide adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software.
OWNER OF THE WEB cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage which may result from use of this site. We take all possible steps to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. Some data or information on this site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free. We cannot in such cases guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. OWNER OF THE WEB accepts no responsibility in case of defective transmission of data due to the various networks of the internet or to incompatibilities due to the USER’s web browser.
The information published on this site is of a general nature only and has not been designed to meet any individual needs. It therefore does not constitute professional or medical advice (if you need specific advice, we suggest you consult a suitably qualified professional).